Very happy to be able to share the slides from the Spring Forum 2017. Thanks to all our fantastic speakers.
- David Stewart, Director of Health Libraries North, Health Education England
“It’s All About You: the Professional Knowledge and Skills Base for Health”
- Kate Kelly, Director Library Services, RCSI Mercer Library, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
“MLA Review of Competencies for Health Sciences Librarians”
- Gerhard Bissels, Librarian (Bühlplatz Library), University of Bern
“Towards a Postgraduate Programme in ‘Medical Librarianship’?: Results of a Survey”
- Anne Gray, Knowledge Officer, Arden & GEM Commissioning Support Unit
“Making LKS Business Critical”
- Alison Brettle, Post Graduate Research Director, School of Nursing, Midwifery, Social Work and Social Sciences and Professor in Health Information and Evidence Based Practice, School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work, University of Salford
“The Impact of Librarians in Health and Education”
And the event tweets have been storified too
Here’s a date for your diary:
UHMLG Summer Residential 2017: Thursday 29th, Friday 30th June in Brighton.
Hope to see you there.