Many thanks to all of our speakers, sponsors and delegates who made our 2015 Spring Forum such a success. Please see below for links to the speaker presentations.
Thanks also to the team at the Royal Society of Medicine for all of their support.
Survival of the Fittest: Changing environments, evolving roles, and new skills for librarians in healthcare. UHMLG Spring Forum 6th March 2015
Setting the context for Higher Education, the NHS, and portfolio careers:
- Jason Briddon, Director of Library Services, University of the West of England Briddon presentation_JB
- David Stewart, Director of Health Libraries North West / HEE LKSL Chair / CILIP Councillor Stewart UHMLG March 2015 v2
- Sue Lacey-Bryant, Knowledge Services Strategy Development Associate, Health Education England & CPD Tutor Health Education Thames Valley
Working in New Roles/Developing New Skills:
- Ruth Murphy and Sonya Lipczynska, Kings College London, on librarian teachers. Murphy and Lipczynska KCL UHMLG presentation
- Janette Colclough, University of York, and Pat Spoor, University of Leeds, on redefining roles: supporting researchers. Spoor and Colclough Redefining roles
- Erica Rae, Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust, on supporting public health and commissioning.
- Rosalind Francis, University of Greenwich, on Associate Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy. Francis Going for GOLD
- Fiona Ware, University of Hull, on supporting systematic reviews. Ware UHMLG Fiona Ware
- Laura Wilkes, West Suffolk Hospital, on working as an Innovation Scout. Wilkes Scouting Information to Aid Innovation UHMLG 2015